CSCL Arctic Ocean Arriving at the Port of Felixstowe 10th May 2017

CSCL Arctic Ocean Arriving at the Port of Felixstowe 10th May 2017

Wednesday 18 July 2018

I am back.    Over the last month or so the Port of Felixstowe have upgraded their IT system to a more efficient and reliable system but it's had a few teething problems.    

Hutchinson's have bought the software out in their terminals around the world which has been a success but with Felixstowe was slightly different as the port handles more empties than Chinese ports.

  I did not want to cause any extra problems for them so any good journalist would give them time to get used to the system.

The port is getting back to normal now and I feel this is the right time to restart my blog.

I thank you for your support and hope to inform you more about the largest ships in the world that visit the port of Felixstowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment